Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Massive Game tonight

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is a Massive game tonight as a yardstick for where we have come with Potter. I am hoping we can take it to them and get at least a point. With nearly half the season gone the hard luck stories and excuses need to end. We need to be bold go for it actually not be afraid of having a shot and believe in our own abilities and not blame the ref,var, too many leaves on the pitch etc. This is a pivotal game for the team. Here's hoping

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This is a Massive game tonight as a yardstick for where we have come with Potter. I am hoping we can take it to them and get at least a point. With nearly half the season gone the hard luck stories and excuses need to end. We need to be bold go for it actually not be afraid of having a shot and believe in our own abilities and not blame the ref,var, too many leaves on the pitch etc. This is a pivotal game for the team. Here's hoping

For those of you watching on Prime, if you don't like, you can always send the goods back.
Whereas dodgy stream, you get what you see :shrug:

Come on Albion...:albion2:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Indeed. With a restless home crowd we should be all gung ho first 20 minutes but can’t see that after disaster of a start away to Man U and Liverpool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

We went bold at the Etihad and OT, and got torn to pieces.

A sensible balance against PL big spenders is needed, with midfield numbers shielding the defence, with two or three ‘nuisances’ counter attacking.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I fcking LOVE my team since 1972. COME ON YOU SEAGULLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Uncle, they are ALL massive games these days.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
But there is massive..... Massive..... and MASSIVE..... but what is tonight’s game ?

That depends on if you work for the platform, be it radio or TV (Sky/BT Sport/Amazon ) that has the rights on the match. Even Watford v Norwich on a wet Tuesday in February will be MASSIVE if Sky have the rights.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That depends on if you work for the platform, be it radio or TV (Sky/BT Sport/Amazon ) that has the rights on the match. Even Watford v Norwich on a wet Tuesday in February will be MASSIVE if Sky have the rights.

Well up yours vegster because that...." tonight............ was MOOSIVE.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where’s that special spence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was all over the Liverpool thread when we were 2 down in 15 mins - makes me question if he really does support the Albion...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here