Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The annual waiting for the upper tiers to open thread.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
FFS what a palaver! Oh for the days when they just took your money* at the turnstiles, you all filed in and filled the ground! Certain areas could be set aside for those who wished to book in advance.

Out of interest, as a lot of people seem to want to sit in the upper stands, why not open the upper stands first and open the lowers if and when needed (or alternatively, of course, price it so that 30,000 fans were packed into the ground).

*These days they could do it even faster and easier using credit cards rather than having the problem of handling large amounts of cash - I can understand their reluctance to do that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The 1901 price is decent if you’ve got a special occasion around that time.

You could make a massive dent in the outlay with the inclusive booze if you were so inclined.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The 1901 price is decent if you’ve got a special occasion around that time.

You could make a massive dent in the outlay with the inclusive booze if you were so inclined.

Is that the hospitality HBs restaurant? Is it free booze for £99?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
You could make a massive dent in the outlay with the inclusive booze if you were Bill Werbeniuk.
The food is worth about £30 tops..? At least 10 pints to put a massive dent in the rest of the cost... would be a good effort [emoji23][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]. TBF I basically agree if “it” (i.e. lounge dining + sit in 1901 seats) was something that appealed...

Edit: on second thoughts if the current Mrs G came along then she probably could make the included wine look like a bargain...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
It says tickets go on sale next Monday, further down it says tickets are available to buy from Monday 9th December.

I remember a NSC meltdown a while back about when 'next Monday' was, now we have definitive proof.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
At all likely, do we think?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Needs a SURGE. Rough tot up of current availability:

East Lower - 630 (mainly E1A and E1H)
North - 1,460
S1A - 180
West Lower - 480 (nearly all in W1A)

Very expensive for a reserve match. I've learned my lesson at the Villa game and for that reason I'm out.

Indeed. Good luck to Jack Spong and the lads though but you get plenty of chances to watch U23 games

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Seems like there will be a few streams available for this game.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here