NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Canada's finest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Respect due to the world's provincial pop acts who were blessed/cursed with One Hit and were doomed to walk the earth for the rest of their days trying to get somebody - anybody! - interested in their new material.

And seems as good a place as any to mourn the passing early this week of Andrew 'Greedy' Smith, lead singer of Mental As Anything. Aussie answer to Men Without Hats. RIP :down:

:bowdown:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Respect due to the world's provincial pop acts who were blessed/cursed with One Hit and were doomed to walk the earth for the rest of their days trying to get somebody - anybody! - interested in their new material.

Hey, I'll have you know that the second song in this video, "Pop Goes The World" reached #1 in Austria.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know there is someone on here who has mentioned this song a couple of times. Can't remember who though.

For them, here's a video from last night. Not great quality though.

It was me. They were very entertaining when I lived in Vancouver in the early 80s. But, just as the Sweet were described as 'brickies in drag' I always used to think of MWH as 'massive Ukranian farmers in drag'. My bad? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here