Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Suggestions for breakfast time radio listening

OK I have tried to tolerate her but she gets on my nerves - the former Mrs. Fatboy Slim and her idiot colleagues that is. My preferred choice of wake up would be Planet Rock but a) for some reason our DAB clock radio won't play it and b) out of deference to Mrs. P. who would probably not appreciate being stirred from her slumbers by an obscure Doors album track at 06:30.

I tried Radio Sussex - 5' of someone talking about an open space was enough and Heart (younger Potting's choice of listening) is worse than Radio 2.

Over to you for suggestions.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I enjoy listening to Magic in the morning. But they play nothing but Christmas songs from November 25th until Christmas day, so I am also looking for an alternative.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
OK I have tried to tolerate her but she gets on my nerves - the former Mrs. Fatboy Slim and her idiot colleagues that is. My preferred choice of wake up would be Planet Rock but a) for some reason our DAB clock radio won't play it and b) out of deference to Mrs. P. who would probably not appreciate being stirred from her slumbers by an obscure Doors album track at 06:30.

I tried Radio Sussex - 5' of someone talking about an open space was enough and Heart (younger Potting's choice of listening) is worse than Radio 2.

Over to you for suggestions.

Buy a new DAB alarm clock to ensure you can listen to Planet Rock. I'm sure by the 3rd month, the obscure Doors track will be well known by Mrs. P.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Union Jack.

Get the app and get your own songs played.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BBC breakfast time then once it’s finished, Zoe the ball and then ken Bruce.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Podcasts.

For christs sake PODCASTS.

(Almost) no ads. No travel. No weather. No junk. Just what YOU want to listen to. Start off with a Quickly Kevin back-catalogue and report back with your findings. Jesus, who listens to radio any more ? *

* Actually I do, but only as filler in the kitchen. If I'm driving for 30m+, its a pod

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here