Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking and getting away early

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
At the risk of receiving the wrath of NSC for being an early leaver I wonder if I could call on some advice. As a rare visitor to the Amex I usually do the Park and Ride but on Sunday I have to leave around halfway through the 2nd half for a variety of reasons. I have booked a car park spot in the Bridge Car Park and need to make a quick getaway on to the A27 west to head to Chichester. Looking at google maps I can't see how you can get on the A27 heading west by the A270, is that possible or do I need to head Coldean Lane and join the A27 a bit further up. Any help much appreciated and some good advice might help me eek out a few extra minutes of the game!! Cheers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Leave on 70 mins, problem sorted :lolol:

Seriously I think Coldean Lane is your best bet

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Coldean Lane is probably the easiest option tbh. You could go under the flyover and onto the A27 towards Lewes, then come straight off it again at the uni to go over the A27, before coming back past the Amex.....but not much in it I wouldn't think.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
At the risk of receiving the wrath of NSC for being an early leaver I wonder if I could call on some advice. As a rare visitor to the Amex I usually do the Park and Ride but on Sunday I have to leave around halfway through the 2nd half for a variety of reasons. I have booked a car park spot in the Bridge Car Park and need to make a quick getaway on to the A27 west to head to Chichester. Looking at google maps I can't see how you can get on the A27 heading west by the A270, is that possible or do I need to head Coldean Lane and join the A27 a bit further up. Any help much appreciated and some good advice might help me eek out a few extra minutes of the game!! Cheers.

Yes, get onto the A270, and turn right into Coldean Lane. You then join the A27 at Hollingbury.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep just go up Coldean Lane.

I hope for your sake we're winning because if not you'll probably still find yourself in a queue, as the WSL is half empty by then.

#LoyalSupporters.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Hmm....i see a flaw there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You'll be fine.

In other advice, arrive early at the Bridge and park very close to the exit. Just as important as leaving early.

#Ihavenoideawhathappensafter85minutes

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Pfft...but i see what happens if you leave at full time sunshine....now go tend to the fairies ..or have u already been banished to the shed at the bottom of the garden :moo:

If you were a Propper fan, you'd stay till the end, clapping the teams achievements :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here