Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] James Bond: No Time To Die - Official Trailer

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Having started out trying to bring Bond up to date at the start of the Daniel Craig era, this looks back to fairly classic/generic 007. Not that I'm complaining.*Much prefer the one-liners, gadgets, cars etc rather than the days when the makers were trying to emulate Bourne.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Oh yes, this looks like classic Bond. I can't wait.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Looks good indeed!
Just back from seeing the very good Knives Out, which of course features Craig and an amusing southern US accent, rather than how we're used to hearing him...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Trailer does look good.

Can highly recommend the book Thunderbook by John Rain for any Bond fan this Xmas, picked up my copy a couple of weeks ago and it's a very good read.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The countdown to April has started.

No doubt everytime I see a film between now and then, this trailer will play.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Looks quite good. Bit tired of the “oh you have been away, now you’re back” storyline but yeah, okay.
Craig peaked with Skyfall but let’s give it one more run out. Could be good.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Prefer Johnny English these days now that he has all the fancy gadgets to choose from. That was the key moment of the Bond films and it was that which made Bond; Bond. Now it's like a British version of Mission Impossible and it takes itself too seriously. imho

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Prefer Johnny English these days now that he has all the fancy gadgets to choose from. That was the key moment of the Bond films and it was that which made Bond; Bond. Now it's like a British version of Mission Impossible and it takes itself too seriously. imho

Pff.. was never about the gadgets. Most of the best Bond movies have few gadgets and most of the worst way too many... that invisible car in Die Another Day was bullshit.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Pff.. was never about the gadgets. Most of the best Bond movies have few gadgets and most of the worst way too many... that invisible car in Die Another Day was bullshit.

Invisible car was too far for me too and I stopped enjoying Bond about then tbh, but it was always about going to the secret tech area for 10 mins of wacky gadgets that I grew up on that set the film ahead. Johnny English has taken that over and the last film was very funny, and of course it is a tribute to the classic Bond movies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here