Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Mary Poppins - The Musical - Tomorrow Night - Cheap tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As the title suggests I have 2x tickets for Mary Poppins the musical tomorrow night.

Prince Edward Theatre London.

Seats in Stalls

Kick off 7pm.

Original price was £73.75 x 2= £147.50. Happy to sell for £60 for the pair.

Mrs Giraffe ill so sadly selling her birthday present to anyone that wants them.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
As the title suggests I have 2x tickets for Mary Poppins the musical tomorrow night.

Seats in Stalls

Kick off 7pm.

Mrs Giraffe ill so sadly selling her birthday present to anyone that wants them.

That's an odd price. Any chance you bought the cancellation insurance, since forgotten?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
What do you mean? It was that plus a booking fee.

Nope sadly didn’t buy insurance.

Just meant £73.75 might be for example: £65 for a ticket plus postage/booking fee etc plus a small premium for a cancellation cover as it isn't just a round amount. Just trying to help as I have occasionally bought cancellation cover if the show date was a few months away and forgotten it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just meant £73.75 might be for example: £65 for a ticket plus postage/booking fee etc plus a small premium for a cancellation cover as it isn't just a round amount. Just trying to help as I have occasionally bought cancellation cover if the show date was a few months away and forgotten it.

Ah I see what you mean, sorry. No, sadly doesn't include any form of insurance.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If they are e-tickets, you could put them on Twickets.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Seats in Stalls

Kick off 7pm.

I know it's no comfort, but I would've snapped them up yesterday, but both have stinking colds here.
So I wouldn't have thought the audience would've appreciated us coughing every 5mins.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I know it's no comfort, but I would've snapped them up yesterday, but both have stinking colds here.
So I wouldn't have thought the audience would've appreciated us coughing every 5mins.

Shame. No problem. Illness strikes again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here