Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Frank Bruno

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Went to a lunch in London yesterday in honour of Big Frank, pleased to say he's back to his old form and doing great work with his own charity which tackles mental health issues.

As someone who has experienced such issues, I was buoyed to see not only the remarkable recovery Frank has made, but the work he's doing, in particular his regular visits to Prisons up and down the country.

For all those who at times feel either anxious, depressed or stressed Frank is a shining example that there is a light at the end of that dark tunnel.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
That is great news.

Frank Bruno is one of my favourite sports stars (and I don’t really like boxing).

That is such important work - well done to the big man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Agree with all of that. I saw him briefly at recent Boxing Writers occasion, and he seemed really well and at ease.

His Foundation is doing great work, and in fact have just put this up for their Christmas work around depression...

EK2_YjJXkAEJLVm.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Loving Frank's work doing the telephone voiceovers on Claimed And Shamed :moo:

Seriously, good to hear the big man's in great form. Respect.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
He came into our office just over 18 months ago to discuss the very same.

I was incredibly impressed with his openness and Frank honesty about his situation [no pun intended] and how he still has to work to remain on an even keel.

As someone else who has struggled at times this approach is key to long term sanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here