Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton V Arsenal on Amazon Prime . Will you be watching ?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Premier football is on Amazon Prime this month and Brighton are being shown this week versus Arsenal .I happen to have Prime and think it is better value than Netflix.
For those of you without it you can take out a 30 day free trial to get all the games on it this month .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Yes, got prime anyway as with money saved on delivery costs on Amazon it pays for the monthly cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, at the Emirates Stadium

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have prime as I forgot to cancel after the 1 month free trial so will watch Arsenal v Brighton then cancel before the next payment is due as I do not buy enough from Amazon to warrant paying for Prime.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Got it a few years ago to watch Grand Tour. Kept it as the prime delivery probably pays for it over the year.

TV not great, find Netflix better range of films and series, but have found the odd good series.

I bet its free to start with and then becomes a premium service, they did that with the tennis. Not a tennis fan so not sure which games are free and which ones are premium.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yep will be watching as got Prime anyway. TV has Prime video app so easy-peasy to watch.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Moody stream.

Probably a stream of my own piss and tears.

It'll be three points for the gunners, won't it.

:tantrum::annoyed:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I subscribed and the next day I got a card through my letter box from Amazon saying as I was out I have to watch the game behind my wheelie bin.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That .ac.uk email address coming in handy!

Good point, well made :lolol:

If I can watch us spanking the arse on Thursday (pardon the expression), happy days :rave::banana:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Like a lot of posters in this thread, I've had Amazon Prime a while. I first got it for next day delivery, and while it included their video service, I didn't think much of its offerings. But Amazon's Prime Video service has improved a lot recently. There is an improvement in the quality of some of the big films on there, and there is a massive library. The downside is the interface. It doesn't invite you in, it doesn't give a good account of the wide range of films they have (I've been watching a lot of 80s horror movies on there - gotta love Chopping Mall and The Stuff) They also seem to be picking up some of the films from netflix when their rights agreement have expired.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here