Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton V Arsenal on Amazon Prime . Will you be watching ?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-arsenal-v-brighton-december-5-20-15-gmt-amazon-prime.34007/
Some interesting points about Amazon here.
arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-arsenal-v-brighton-december-5-20-15-gmt-amazon-prime.34007/

No, I'm getting confused. Try again

#bugger

Try again...

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thre...hton-december-5-20-15-gmt-amazon-prime.34007/

Last edited:

There is now a dedicated Prime channel on Virgin tv if you have a V6 box so I have registered for the free trial and linked the amazon account to that. Already watched a couple of films I wanted to see. Will ,of course be watching both games.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yes watching on Prime.
I'm looking forward to this, because there is no way I would be going to North London on a Thursday night to watch a match that kicks off at 8.15.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Will pubs be showing Amazon Prime? We have a strict rule in our house no Amazon purchases over Christmas...

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
For anyone signing up for the free trial just to watch the football, don't wait until the end of the month to cancel. Cancel straight away after you have signed up, within minutes even, you still get the month and no danger of forgetting to cancel.

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
Got it a few years ago to watch Grand Tour. Kept it as the prime delivery probably pays for it over the year.

TV not great, find Netflix better range of films and series, but have found the odd good series.

I bet its free to start with and then becomes a premium service, they did that with the tennis. Not a tennis fan so not sure which games are free and which ones are premium.

As a tennis fan Prime is brilliant for me.

As of this year they have about 95% of all tournaments and it's no extra cost. Happy days.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Can I watch it on TV if I sign up? A regular TV, not a smart tv. Not really interested in watching on a PC or other device.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Can I watch it on TV if I sign up? A regular TV, not a smart tv. Not really interested in watching on a PC or other device.

You cannot receive it on a non smart TV but you can watch on the TV if you connect something to it, for example a laptop, firestick, Roku stick.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I will but cancel it after that game I think the payments come out on 4th of the Month so too late for this month anyway.

You can cancel at anytime, your subscription will stop when the next payment was due.

I'll be watching, been signed up to Prime for quite a while, worth it just for the free next day postage, the Prime Video stuff is a massive bonus on top.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No...inside the supermarket and catchup on live at the Apollo, followed by I’m a celebrity.

I have no interest on watching us away these days.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Yes i`ll be watching but i`ll also make sure my phone is turned off as i don`t want any goal updates before the ball goes into the back of the net on my screen.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Having Amazon Prime is a bit like getting up in the morning with a hangover in a strange bed after a one night stand.

apparently.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here