Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton V Arsenal on Amazon Prime . Will you be watching ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh right . I’ll go as I don’t want a ban before the big game .
That's a shame a Brighton victory will guarantee you being gone till February.

You spineless gobshite;

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can anybody actually view the other games listed that have already been played? Tried looking at the listed highlights on there earlier and nothing happening.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Can anybody actually view the other games listed that have already been played? Tried looking at the listed highlights on there earlier and nothing happening.

Still at work so just went on the website and there they were staring me in the face, full replays and highlights and goals only

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
The live goals channel (basically Gillette but actually showing the goals seconds after they go in) was a nice touch

I believe we are going to see a significant change in TV game coverage and subscriptions at the next renewal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think I might watch it and see the set up you adopt and how you get on . It will be really interesting to see the football you play as I’ve heard so much about it . Let’s get these games out of the way then we can go head to head again .

So - how was it for you? I’m sure you were expecting a routine loss.. Hope you now see what actually playing football is like and not just what spoiling games & hoofing it to the one player / diver looks like.. :thumbsup:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The live goals channel (basically Gillette but actually showing the goals seconds after they go in) was a nice touch

I believe we are going to see a significant change in TV game coverage and subscriptions at the next renewal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s all a bit ‘be careful what you wish for’ I fear. The best supported clubs need no encouragement to want to keep more of the TV money. If all games are available, or pay per view, the audience figures will make them clamour even louder. Once they’ve got what they want and break down collective bargaining, the chances of clubs like us still being able to pull off wins against the likes of Arsenal will be virtually nil.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here