Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/12 [Merged]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can’t believe the commentators are there sounding like they are in their front rooms

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bournemouth just seem a different side this season.

They've only scored more than two goals twice - against Southampton and Everton, and the last time was nearly three months ago.

Ye but they’ve only got ten forwards in the squad this season :whistle:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have been on the phone for about 15 minutes to Amazon, the sound feed seems to have out of time trooping the colour instead of the famous Selhurst roar and I'm trying to sort it out

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I feel like I'm missing out on the whole "Prime" experience. It's just being shown on DAZN like the rest of the matches here.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Yeah, I agree - it's very likely. But you never know! I don't think there's a chance our game will be without commentary because there are only two games on thursday. I am more hopeful for the Boxing Day games, they might not commentate on all of them. I think they probably will, but I live in hope. Don't take it away from me!

In the audio options you can choose to have stadium "FX" or commentary.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’ve tried watching it and all I get is a ‘Something went wrong’ message. Poor from Amazon. How many people have joined Prime this week and now have this message blocking them from seeing any football?

Mine stopped at around 43 minutes with that message, but I was able to re-start it immediately.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
One on the telly, other on the laptop.

That system might struggle tomorrow though.

As all the pubs (that have access) will be showing it tomorrow I can see some arguments on which matches to watch in some areas.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here