Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/12 [Merged]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hooray for lots of football! Straight into matchday 15 of the greatest football league in the world.

Kickoffs at 19:30 unless otherwise stated.

Southampton will be fancying there chances of picking up a second consecutive home win and drawing level with us, on points at least, ahead of our visitt to the Emirates.

This round of games, as well as those on 26-27 December are available exclusively live on Amazon Prime Video. You can get a free Amazon Prime trial subscription for these fixtures, and cancel before you have to pay, should you not wish to continue with Amazon Prime. CLICK HERE.

Tuesday 3rd
Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth
Burnley v Manchester City (20:15)

Wednesday 4th
Chelsea v Aston Villa
Leicester City v Watford
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
Southampton v Norwich City
Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham United
Liverpool v Everton (20:15)

Thursday 5th
Sheffield United v Newcastle United
Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion (20:15)

Screenshot 2019-12-01 at 18.53.03.png

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sorry to be a Luddite but how do you actually watch the games on Amazon prime? Will they appear and you select the same way you would watching anything else on prime?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sorry to be a Luddite but how do you actually watch the games on Amazon prime? Will they appear and you select the same way you would watching anything else on prime?

If it's like their tennis coverage, there will be a link to the available matches on the front screen. It will be featured, you'll select it and then choose your game. :thumbsup:

Personally, I think it's brilliant. If it's also like the tennis, the majority of games will be commentator free and you can really enjoy the atmosphere of the match and the game without the inane babble!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If it's like their tennis coverage, there will be a link to the available matches on the front screen. It will be featured, you'll select it and then choose your game. :thumbsup:

Personally, I think it's brilliant. If it's also like the tennis, the majority of games will be commentator free and you can really enjoy the atmosphere of the match and the game without the inane babble!

Excellent, cheers mate.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh deep joy, we'll be able to listen to a cacophony of boos whistles and catcalls from EVERYBODY inside the Emirates.

"We're the worst fans
We're the worst fans
We're the worst foot ball fans".

How dare you, come on Spence let's show them what we've got:-

"We're the worst fans
We're the worst fans
We're the worst foot ball fans".

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
8.15pm is too late to kick off a football match. With the possibility of VAR adding another five minutes to injury time, it's well after 10pm before the game finishes. Tighter connections for trains now.

Soon, we'll become like Spain and visiting fans won't go to away matches with this absurd idea.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Early Xmas present for me. A chance to watch the Arsenal game on a full screen tv that I’d totally forgotten about :thumbsup:

All our December games are on tv aren’t they?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Afraid I reckon they’ll have comms for all games in the prem lg... especially ours at 8-30 on a Thurs anyway.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Afraid I reckon they’ll have comms for all games in the prem lg... especially ours at 8-30 on a Thurs anyway.

Yeah, I agree - it's very likely. But you never know! I don't think there's a chance our game will be without commentary because there are only two games on thursday. I am more hopeful for the Boxing Day games, they might not commentate on all of them. I think they probably will, but I live in hope. Don't take it away from me!

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Football on Amazon Prime

There was a lot of talk about how well the streaming service would cope displaying football. Less than 5 minutes in and it's hard not to notice a distinct juddery lag. It's not bad enough to make it unwatchable but it's nowhere near as smooth as Sky Sports. Anyone else finding this or is it just me?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mine's fine at the moment. (watching CP v Bournemouth)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here