Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] I'm going to bed.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Goodnight,

guys & girls a tough week ahead. Just to say, give your loved ones a big hug. They wont always be there. :down:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Prey tell ???

Nothing exciting i'm afraid. Three really close Brother, Dad, stepdad ,member's of my family have died in the last year. That's all. we all have these things, sometimes life seems a little difficult :smile: I probably should not have posted, but i know there are so good people on here. So i felt comfortable as a caring community we really are.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Nothing exciting i'm afraid. Three really close Brother, Dad, stepdad ,member's of my family have died in the last year. That's all. we all have these things, sometimes life seems a little difficult :smile: I probably should not have posted, but i know there are so good people on here. So i felt comfortable as a caring community we really are.

It's all about sharing these things on NSC, especially at this time of year.
I do hope that things pick up for you, always an ear on here :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With you.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Sorry to hear. Lost my younger sister a year ago and my dad last week........had nothing but support on here. Amidst all the political and other bullshit it’s fundamentally a good place full of vey good people.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

....wishing you peace of mind and the resilience to deal with family tragedy.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

If sharing doesn't make your situation worse than is always best to, no doubt many people will benefit from people talking about similar situations that they are struggling through and knowing people have made it through is always a positive message

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sounds like you've had a really tough year phoenix. One day at a time and I hope this week goes ok for you.

Best wishes for a good 2020.

Been an eventful year personally. Some really good things and excited for next year, some very tough stuff and felt stress like I've never known it before. Strangely the odd years seem to be worse than the even! I was born in an even and World Cup football year! Of course I was always going to be a football fan! :)

If you ever want to chat, PM me mate. Take care. :thumbsup:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
68f89603de05a138a7336214fc469689.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports