Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace play their first game away from London for the first time since August

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Listening to the radio in the build up to today's match and the commentator just claimed Palace are about to play their first game outside of London in over 3 months.

What an incredible piece of fixture arrangement

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They’re well known for cheating and so is their corrupt manager - no surprises...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It's true, their last game outside of London was Man Utd on August 24th, they've since had 6 home league games, and away games to Spurs, West Ham, Arsenal and Chelsea. Oh and a home League Cup game against Colchester, no idea how they did in that one though.....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
They’re well known for cheating and so is their corrupt manager - no surprises...

Did you enjoy watching our game today ? I missed it , couldn’t get a decent stream .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
That’s an incredible stat .
Good for the fans travelling, but we normally do better when we travel further away, as proved yesterday.
Even our games coming up are mainly southern based clubs, strange coincidence that.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That’s an incredible stat .
Good for the fans travelling, but we normally do better when we travel further away, as proved yesterday.
Even our games coming up are mainly southern based clubs, strange coincidence that.

Yeah it’s very strange how the fixtures have fallen for us . We like a northern away day and yesterday was a very polished professional performance by the team . We are going along nicely and with some winnable games coming up we could be sitting pretty at Xmas .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Palace play out of London every time they play at home. Surrey team. London my arse

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh and all the dullard wankers come flooding back to the board when they move above us :lol: laughable.

I wonder the 9 year franchise crowds swelled by 10k Spurs fans when they got another undeserved promotion... :facepalm: They’re all do plastic...

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did you enjoy watching our game today ? I missed it , couldn’t get a decent stream .

The second you made things personal on here you sad little **** was the moment your card got marked and there was no going back. Your time will come don’t you worry.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Crawley's up North on my map . . . But Once you get inside the M25. . . Well dodgy. :wink:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The second you made things personal on here you sad little **** was the moment your card got marked and there was no going back. Your time will come don’t you worry.

My time will come ? Are you going to get the Bromley boys to duff me up :smile:
Get over yourself ffs .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
My time will come ? Are you going to get the Bromley boys to duff me up :smile:
Get over yourself ffs .

Careful, this person knows some rich and famous people.
Be safe.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
06:40am and they're on here

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here