Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Trollburger Trafalgar Arches

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Has been asked to leave and will not be trading in December, whilst looking for a new base for the hut.

Anyone got any inside info on this and if other traders are impacted?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Did this for the homeless recently. Maybe Boris got him

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 21.13.48.png

Jul 7, 2003
Has been asked to leave and will not be trading in December, whilst looking for a new base for the hut.

Anyone got any inside info on this and if other traders are impacted?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

He's put a long post on Instagram but he's not going into any detail. He has a couple of options he is looking into for the future.

I've followed him around since the old Wood Store days so hopefully he will take some time out and then find a new location that works for him He is very passionate about various things and I know he has been feeling the strain the last few weeks and this has probably just tipped him over the edge.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Shame he’s been asked to leave. I wonder what the owners of that space have in mind? In fact, who owns that space? Is it the railway?

Jul 7, 2003
Will be interesting to see if the Falafel wagon and the bloke who sells books have also been moved on.

Jul 7, 2003
Will be reopening outside the Evening Star from 4th January

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They are putting chain stuff like Pret in the arches. All local independent kiosks and vendors will have licenses revoked and be banned from trading in order to direct trade to the new shops.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here