Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Amazon free 30 days

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This weekend is the time to activate your free 30 day Prime account to cover the two 'all matches' coverage.
If you haven't got a fire stick they are only £19.99 (£29.99 for 4K) and have other uses when you cancel Prime.
Click the link above to send Bozza on holiday :)lolol::lolol: only joking!)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've been Amazon Free for about 6 months now, really proud of myself, it's amazing how liberating life is when you realise you don't need Amazon as other retailers exist !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You'll get the Arsenal v Albion match next week if you do.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This weekend is the time to activate your free 30 day Prime account to cover the two 'all matches' coverage.
If you haven't got a fire stick they are only £19.99 (£29.99 for 4K) and have other uses when you cancel Prime.
Click the link above to send Bozza on holiday :)lolol::lolol: only joking!)

I was intending to post something similar, but I'd not looked at the date of the fixtures!

Join via this link if you like >>> https://amzn.to/2R2CSDd

Join via other routes if you don't like!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I bought something from Amazon and took out Prime trioal but forgot to cancel so they have taken the last 2 months payments so must remember to cancel it before the next payment. Ho w does the viewing the game work do I just log into my prime account and presumably football then use the HDMI to transmit it to my TV.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How does the viewing the game work do I just log into my prime account and presumably football then use the HDMI to transmit it to my TV.

Yes, exactly that. Log in on your laptop, go to Prime video, find the football and watch it on TV with HDMI.

If in the past you already signed up for a free month of prime but didn't extend it (in other words you are a tightarse like me) they have an offer of £11.99 for three months free. That's good value to include 2 Albion games and lots of others over Christmas period plus whatever else they offer free till the end of Feb, including the Andy Murray documentary.

But you'll need to be quick, the offer runs out Sunday midnight (or possibly Monday midnight, not sure which) :thumbsup:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Please excuse my dumb tech question, but do you need the fire stick or can you just watch it on a monitor if already a prime member?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Please excuse my dumb tech question, but do you need the fire stick or can you just watch it on a monitor if already a prime member?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need the firestick, and can watch it on the monitor (or TV if you connect it with an HDMI).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Never needed a fire stick to watch any previous Amazon Prime telly offerings, can't see how this would be any different

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here