Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] E.T came home for Christmas

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sky brings out the trump xmas card advert .

As Spielberg ruled out an ET sequel 37 years ago this will have to do and the reunion is done beautifully.

I am sure Spielberg would have been heavily involved in this as ET is his baby, copyright and image and would have signed it off. I was not much into the BT adverts, I thought it cheapened the memories but this does it proud imo.

To see Henry Thomas and ET reunited is a very special moment. It shows a great reverance of the film

My love of this film has been on record for decades, it is a timeless classic and I approve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxm...WaMo71ZkEr6Z9BpDHYom_ADn0Wi0CrGEMKIrb31kPQkYg

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can see some classic nsc binfestery potential here so I will step away, lol.. I like it

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Well that brought a tear to my eye. Love that film and blub like a baby every time I watch it!:cry:

Fabulous sequel.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is this about 'holidays a-coming'?

I always wonder why that ad comes up as Christmas time, given that most of us go on holiday in the summer.

Americans are really quite strange. :shrug:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love the John Lewis xmas advert and think it is superb but early feedback is that this one has smashed it out of the park. We have the winner here

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Stick with A.I. Uncs, an old fave of both of ours, and imho, a real tear jerker.

I have adored this film for 37 years now as much now as in 1982. I think it is simply magnificent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here