Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Viral Parikh

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
This chap is standing in my constituency. He has given his address as a flat in Sunderland but he is actually from your neck of the woods. He is still a councillor in Sussex or West Sussex I believe. Has anyone on here had any contact with him? Does anybody have experience of his performance as a councillor? I know he quit the Tories earlier this year but that's it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't wait for us to get back to the good old days of hoping he's a left back.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Whilst still a Tory councillor he was unveiled as a candidate for the Brexit Party at their shindig in Birmingham a few months ago. He omitted to mention his plans to his local constituency party & they weren't impressed. Despite saying he would stay as an independent, he eventually quit the council. He's not exactly local is he. Still nearer than the other candidate up that neck of the woods who lives in Australia though....

https://westsussex.moderngov.co.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=246

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This chap is standing in my constituency. He has given his address as a flat in Sunderland but he is actually from your neck of the woods. He is still a councillor in Sussex or West Sussex I believe. Has anyone on here had any contact with him? Does anybody have experience of his performance as a councillor? I know he quit the Tories earlier this year but that's it.

We have this thing called 'Google' nowadays. Maybe you've heard of it?

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
We have this thing called 'Google' nowadays. Maybe you've heard of it?

Heard of it and used it you sarky bugger. That's how I knew he was from down your way and had been a Tory councillor who defected to The Brexit Party. What google did not provide was information on Mr Parikh's character, etc.; thus my polite request for any information from any who have had first hand contact with him.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Heard of it and used it you sarky bugger. That's how I knew he was from down your way and had been a Tory councillor who defected to The Brexit Party. What google did not provide was information on Mr Parikh's character, etc.; thus my polite request for any information from any who have had first hand contact with him.

Nice retort Rokerite

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He was a Conservative who now represents the Brexit Party.

I'm not sure you need much more information about his character, those statements are fairly clear indictments of where he stands. By all means have a look at what his specific policies are, but I doubt you need to hear too much beyond he stands for the Brexit Party.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

I can't help you but I like how your question on Viral has gone viral.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thought this was about a new Flu virus-sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here