Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Tetris AND Snake. At the same time.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Each keystroke controls both games at the same time.

Die in one and it's game over in both.

How hard can it be?

https://grgrdvrt.com/codevember_2019/9_game/

I bet some high functioning autistics would kill this game.

It reminds me about an autistic guy I read about who Dustin Hoffman spent a lot of time with when he was preparing for his role in Rain Man. This chap could read two pages of a book AT THE SAME TIME, with one eye scanning down each page simultaneously, meaning he would obviously finish any book in double-quick time. And he could then recite exactly what he'd read on any given page.

Incredible how some people's minds function. I can barely focus properly on a book in a room with the telly on.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
I bet some high functioning autistics would kill this game.

It reminds me about an autistic guy I read about who Dustin Hoffman spent a lot of time with when he was preparing for his role in Rain Man. This chap could read two pages of a book AT THE SAME TIME, with one eye scanning down each page simultaneously, meaning he would obviously finish any book in double-quick time. And he could then recite exactly what he'd read on any given page.

Incredible how some people's minds function. I can barely focus properly on a book in a room with the telly on.

tl;dr

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Doesn't sound like it would make any difference if he was :mad:

Well I'm suggesting it would help, as I can't work out how else you can look at two things at once. Impressive either way.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well I'm suggesting it would help, as I can't work out how else you can look at two things at once. Impressive either way.

I'm pretty sure that my partner would say that I'm capable of looking at two things at the same time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm pretty sure that my partner would say that I'm capable of looking at two things at the same time.

I had a dreadful appointment with a client once, where (at his suggestion) we met at a Holiday Inn. He sat in a seat where TV was on directly behind him, showing the 2015 Ashes series. Live. I can't remember the exact Test, but it was at an incredibly exciting/key point in the match.

That was a near impossible appointment to complete. He wasn't a cricket man at all either, which I ascertained as we sat down.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That's brilliant, but addictive. I found myself finding it five times just to find out what the next animal was... :moo: :lol:

FFS! I've just opened this again and it saved my progress. The next (and final) animal is after 50 points.

I may be some time...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here