Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace v Albion KO time change.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For ****S Sake. the money-obsessed powers that be always cowtow to Sky, etc. Nobody thinks of the FANS. Changing the scheduling at such late notice is OUTRAGEOUS. I can't GO now.

#MFIS

etc etc

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For ****S Sake. the money-obsessed powers that be always cowtow to Sky, etc. Nobody thinks of the FANS. Changing the scheduling at such late notice is OUTRAGEOUS. I can't GO now.

#MFIS

etc etc

:lolol: Is that's what's known as 15 minutes of fame? Or were you planning catching up on some other cheesy early 80s TV series? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The post is about a fixture thus making it about fixtures.

He'll tell you your reply is too long and he lost track of what you were saying after the second word.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well, do tell us then...

whoosh-art.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But you’ll be arriving 15 minutes earlier ???:dunce:

Get it out the way early as poss, and then get out of Dodge was always my priority. Earlier the better.

Anyway, no skin off my nose, I won't be going. I'll have the considerable luxury of simply switching the desolate filth of Croydon off at the touch of a button. No kettling. No slums. Lovely.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Get it out the way early as poss, and then get out of Dodge was always my priority. Earlier the better.

Anyway, no skin off my nose, I won't be going. I'll have the considerable luxury of simply switching the desolate filth of Croydon off at the touch of a button. No kettling. No slums. Lovely.

Hopefully you’ll be turning it off nice and early, then rip your Amex mural off the wall in disgust .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here