Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The next summer transfer window is shaping up to be very interesting indeed...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
A serious amount of business potentially:

- MacAllister. Now he’s been capped you’d assume the club will be making another appeal for him to join

- ditto Percy Tau, who should now have a fantastic chance after his exploits in the champions league this season.

- Knockeart deal to Fulham should be a formality

- Duffy. We have all speculated, will Potter keep him?

- Ditto Murray.

- you’d have to imagine the recruitment team will have a list of targets we’ll be looking to sign

- and the there’s Ben White. Ahh Ben White. Leeds fans will be devastated I’m sure, but we want him back.

Obviously we need to ensure we avoid relegation, and hopefully do so comfortably... but it’s shaping up to be a very interesting end to the season.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A serious amount of business potentially:

- MacAllister. Now he’s been capped you’d assume the club will be making another appeal for him to join

- ditto Percy Tau, who should now have a fantastic chance after his exploits in the champions league this season.

- Knockeart deal to Fulham should be a formality

- Duffy. We have all speculated, will Potter keep him?

- Ditto Murray.

- you’d have to imagine the recruitment team will have a list of targets we’ll be looking to sign

- and the there’s Ben White. Ahh Ben White. Leeds fans will be devastated I’m sure, but we want him back.

Obviously we need to ensure we avoid relegation, and hopefully do so comfortably... but it’s shaping up to be a very interesting end to the season.

If we did get relegated I'd imagine we would lose a few of the squad and replace with some more of our youngsters.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here