Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Betting for the Liverpool game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Best price of our away banker of the season is 16/1.
(I can't be faffing around with 55/4 and 83/5)

It'll be like taking hubcaps from a Mondeo.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Liverpool have been scraping a few results, and we're due some luck, I think we've got a chan .......... nahh who am I kidding. Comfortable home win

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As I mentioned elsewhere, Liverpool have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 10 games in all competitions, their worst defensive run since 2006. So their may be a little bit of value in the both-teams-to-score market.

They have also not scored an own goal for 150 games. Wish we could take a leaf out of that book.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As I mentioned elsewhere, Liverpool have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 10 games in all competitions, their worst defensive run since 2006. So their may be a little bit of value in the both-teams-to-score market.

They have also not scored an own goal for 150 games. Wish we could take a leaf out of that book.

We are more than capable of ending a good run like that. :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I had a bet on us at City two years ago at 20/1 and I also had one on us at United two weeks ago so I’m tempted. Surely we’ll eventually pull of a mega shock eventually. As [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] says the best bet may be that Liverpool don’t concede for the first time in 10 games, anyone have those odds? :lolol:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
knocked em out of the cup two seasons running when never given a chance...and almost again a few years later...30+ years ago mind. 50p on 0-2 at 200/1

el punal

Best price of our away banker of the season is 16/1.
(I can't be faffing around with 55/4 and 83/5)

It'll be like taking hubcaps from a Mondeo.

I seem to remember a certain FA Cup tie in 1983 at Anfield. Prior to the game the talk was how many goals would Liverpool put past us. Now, let me see, how did that one go . . . .? :whistle:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I seem to remember a certain FA Cup tie in 1983 at Anfield. Prior to the game the talk was how many goals would Liverpool put past us. Now, let me see, how did that one go . . . .? :whistle:

And I think we've mentioned that game in the run-up to pretty much every game against them ever since...

That said, they only scraped a couple of 1-0's against us last season. Gross should certainly have levelled it at Anfield, and they only scoused their way to the points at the Amex thanks to a particularly scabby penalty craftily "won" by their very own pube haired turf-magnet.

Hard to see us troubling them though.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
16s is a tempting price, they will come unstuck at some point so why not against us, can't say I'd be overly surprised if we did sneak a 1-2.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wheel whine :moo:

el punal

And I think we've mentioned that game in the run-up to pretty much every game against them ever since...

That said, they only scraped a couple of 1-0's against us last season. Gross should certainly have levelled it at Anfield, and they only scoused their way to the points at the Amex thanks to a particularly scabby penalty craftily "won" by their very own pube haired turf-magnet.

Hard to see us troubling them though.

“Pube haired turf-magnet.” :laugh: :bowdown:

Bet they wouldn’t describe him like that on Match of the Day! :D

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I never bet on the Albion, but I've had a funny feeling about this game for a while now. They will slip up soon and we play without fear these days.

It's a free hit anyway for us, so I don't feel too bad about jinxing us and so already backed us at 14/1 last week :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have a plan - let's set our defensive line 10 yards into the Liverpool half, and see how they cope with that.

Oh, and just to really blow their minds, let's make it a defensive line of just 1 player.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
We're also evens to win with a 2 goal start. So if we lose by 1 goal there, like we did last year, you'd pick up on the bet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here