Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 15 minutes to decide

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I've got a wager on both sides to score Sheffield United v Manchester United. Currently showing a small profit if I cash out.

United appear to be shit (I know we made them look good recently) - should I cut my losses and cash out :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You only have us 11 minutes.

I want my 4 minutes back.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To those watching, (and I know SUFC have a unique way of using their CB's in runs forward) .... have they defended at all against ManU with some depth?

Or have they done a Potter, in leaving half the pitch free for James and Rashford to charge into unopposed?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
To those watching, (and I know SUFC have a unique way of using their CB's in runs forward) .... have they defended at all against ManU with some depth?

Or have they done a Potter, in leaving half the pitch free for James and Rashford to charge into unopposed?

They haven't defended at all, because Manchester United have barely made it out of their own half. They are absolutely pitiful.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

I've been advocating the advanced centre half system since the late seventies. Ray Kennedy dropped back in defence at the Goldstone for Liverpool, although he was really a box to box midfielder.

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Got another dilemma of similar proportions to last time...

I have 2 bets in of a threefold, both teams to score Aston Villa v Leicester and Norwich v Sheffield United and at present I am being offered a cash out to give me £250 profit.

The third leg of my bet is once again both teams to score, but involves The Albion v Wolverhampton Wanderers.

So, do I take the money and run, or hope we concede a goal (and score ourselves), to triple my profit... I mean we could let in 1 on the way to a 5-1 win!

At the moment I’m favouring what the hell, go for it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here