Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sky Sport Fight Night

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
This is the perfect template on how a smaller fighter should fight a bigger fighter.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Love boxing, but imo this is pretty low standard compared to all the main events in recent TV fight nights.

Admittedly I don’t know these fighters ... are either truly world class?
Ryder isn't a world champ. Unless he wins tonight. Callum is decent but will struggle against others.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ryder isn't a world champ. Unless he wins tonight. Callum is decent but will struggle against others.

Are there real quality fighters in the world in this weight division?

Ryder may win, his busy work is eye catching.

But against an overseas fighter of class, imo he’ll get hurt and stopped. Nothing against the Frasier/Sibson/M.Tyson style of inside work and hooks .... but he seems a very poor man’s version.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Are there real quality fighters in the world in this weight division?

Ryder may win, his busy work is eye catching.

But against an overseas fighter of class, imo he’ll get hurt and stopped. Nothing against the Frasier/Sibson/M.Tyson style of inside work and hooks .... but he seems a very poor man’s version.
No way they will beat the best in the division. If I was either one of them I would keep the belt and make a few defences first, before looking at other belts.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Anyone in the know with boxing would have known the 8/1 prefight odd's on Ryder would have been worth a punt.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No way they will beat the best in the division. If I was either one of them I would keep the belt and make a few defences first, before looking at other belts.

Ryder’s going to get really hurt in the future, he hasn’t the defence, mobility, speed or power on the world stage. It’s brutal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here