Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Xbox 1

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Dear collective. Please can you help a techno-thicko? My son would like an Xbox 1 all digital version for birthday/Christmas. These seem to be uniformly priced at around £200 from the usual outlets. Except for Technodrone who are selling them for around £120. What's the catch?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
...and then this: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-s-digital-with-3-games-129-at-lidl-on-black-friday-3335918

But I'd also question whether you actually do want the All Digital Edition? Stupidly, games tend to be cheaper on a disc, you can resell them and you can buy older games cheaper second hand.

Agreed. You can buy games online feom xbox store that you get for less than half that in cex. & when you've played it, trade it in for another - that's the reason they want to get rid of hardware & make it all on line purchasing & subscription basis

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Dear collective. Please can you help a techno-thicko? My son would like an Xbox 1 all digital version for birthday/Christmas. These seem to be uniformly priced at around £200 from the usual outlets. Except for Technodrone who are selling them for around £120. What's the catch?

Pretty good deal here: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-s-digital-with-3-games-129-at-lidl-on-black-friday-3335918

Edit: Have seen someone above has already linked this one. :thumbsup:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Pretty good deal here: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-s-digital-with-3-games-129-at-lidl-on-black-friday-3335918

Edit: Have seen someone above has already linked this one. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the tip. Just TORE down to my local Lidl to see if I could pick up a bargain, but all gone. Or never had any to begin with. Very disappointing. However, I did pick up two bags of chocolate Christmas tree decorations for the bargain price of £1.98. A small consolation.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
Thank you for the tip. Just TORE down to my local Lidl to see if I could pick up a bargain, but all gone. Or never had any to begin with. Very disappointing. However, I did pick up two bags of chocolate Christmas tree decorations for the bargain price of £1.98. A small consolation.

Isn't black Friday next week?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Yes, I haven't read through that HUKD thread, but I was under the impression that the cheap XBoxes had not yet arrived.

Oh yes! You’re both right, it’s next Friday! Confused by the fact that I got a Black Friday deal on amazon this morning!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Nice one.Might replace my original XBox now-it's getting a bit clunky,like me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here