Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] New Zealand v England 1st Test

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is the game now. Get Williamson for less than 100 and we're in. If not.....

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Off topic but Warner scores more today than in all 5 Ashes tests this summer. ****.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Aside from the flag in the crowd and Joffra Archer on the pitch, there's another Sussex connection in the game in the form of NZ opener Jeet Raval who made 19 in his first Test match innings against England in their reply - He was playing for Cuckfield in the Sussex Cricket League 2 years ago.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Aside from the flag in the crowd and Joffra Archer on the pitch, there's another Sussex connection in the game in the form of NZ opener Jeet Raval who made 19 in his first Test match innings against England in their reply - He was playing for Cuckfield in the Sussex Cricket League 2 years ago.

Good stat, might be where he learnt to slog sweep every 4th ball Leach bowled regardless of field placings.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wasted a review there for LBW, hit bat first

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Root

197/5

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
224/5 lunch

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
96 overs, the ball is new. Why is Leach bowling?

I saw a stat last night that said of the 100 last wickets the Kiwis had taken in NZ zero had been taken by spin.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The last drinks break of the day at 5pm with NZ leading by 11 runs with still 4 wickets in hand. A tough day at the office in a temp of 27c. Jofra seems to have been very subdued, I reckon he’s been staying up Too late playing Fortnite.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe Root didn't bowl Jimmy.

We could be looking at the bowling equivalent of losing Strauss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here