Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] José Mourinho

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Everytime he leaves a club I think good riddance but then I am always glad he returns.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I used to like him, everyone loves a character, unfortunately he seems to have become bitter and a bit nasty...

I can see that but I’ve quite enjoyed his punditry of late.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was shit at united because he was living in a hotel apart from his family, and under the long shadow of sair alex. He'll be a different man now.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He's another character the PL needs alongside Klopp and Co.
If people don't like him, well that's their problem, I don't think he'll be bothered!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Everytime he leaves a club I think good riddance but then I am always glad he returns.
Maybe you should have been a football journo then? They love José as the one one thing he guarantees is headlines.

Southpaw

Nov 19, 2019
I hate these pathetic wars he starts with other managers.He should just concentrate on football but he can't seem to do that and the media love him for that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was a shit because he was a bad fit for Manchester United. I think he'll be a bad fit for Spurs too.

We shall see. A happy Jose, already embracing the 'bring on the yoof' mantra, plus with a good wedge to spend in the summer, his last chance to work in the world' best league, no money worries, family settled, all about glory and legacy, it sounds like a win all round to me . . . . feel free to bounce this if it all goes tits up :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quite worried about Spuds as already crap so surely Jose cannot make them any worse ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We shall see. A happy Jose, already embracing the 'bring on the yoof' mantra, plus with a good wedge to spend in the summer, his last chance to work in the world' best league, no money worries, family settled, all about glory and legacy, it sounds like a win all round to me . . . . feel free to bounce this if it all goes tits up :thumbsup:

OK - in about 18 months then. :wink:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
First press conference or 2pm, Sky Sports News counting down and giddy with excitement. More to follow...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mauricio, for the work he did, this club will be always his home. He can come when he wants. When he misses the players, when he misses the people he works with. The door is always open for him." #COYS #Spurs #Mourinho

Pure Class

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am humble. I am humble enough to analyse my career, and the problems. There was no one else to blame... I went really deep in that analysis.'

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
‘You May notice I am wearing a gilet today, why? To honour the Tottenham manager with the greatest win percentage, Tim Sherwood, but my aim is to beat that record.

jose-mourinho.jpg

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is it me or is Jose Mourinho gradually morphing into Mr Bean?

If he manages their Boxing Day game with a giant turkey stuck on his head then I will happily take back everything I've ever said about him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here