Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ajax U15s against Sparta Rotterdam U15s.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ajax U15's recorded a convincing 6-2 win over rivals Sparta Rotterdam at the weekend, but it was a picture involving defender David Easmon that grabbed the headlines.

The 14-year-old centre-back towered over both the opposition and his own teammates

portada_psv_1.jpg_1029065443.jpg

:lolol:

Just imagine how many pairs of shoes that lad has gone through.
He's probably had a pair he grew out of on the way home from Freeman Hardy & Willis.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Stat I’m just saying..... you need a life away from NSC.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Ajax U15's recorded a convincing 6-2 win over rivals Sparta Rotterdam at the weekend, but it was a picture involving defender David Easmon that grabbed the headlines.

The 14-year-old centre-back towered over both the opposition and his own teammates

View attachment 117392

:lolol:

Just imagine how many pairs of shoes that lad has gone through.
He's probably had a pair he grew out of on the way home from Freeman Hardy & Willis.

That is assuming he actually is under 15. When I was managing a youth team in Germany, it was common knowledge that some of the youngsters from immigrant families were overage, as parents had registered them as younger than they actually were to get more years of schooling.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat I’m just saying..... you need a life away from NSC.

Tell me something I don't already know. :down:

That said this one did amuse me and it would be nice if others got a chuckle too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That is assuming he actually is under 15. When I was managing a youth team in Germany, it was common knowledge that some of the youngsters from immigrant families were overage, as parents had registered them as younger than they actually were to get more years of schooling.

Was it Lazio who had a lad on their books who looked about 40? :lol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It has happened over here too - not too often, I don't think, but it definitely has happened - twenty somethings hoping to stay in the UK by claiming to be 14 years old and therefore unaccompanied minors. Exceptionally well-developed 14 year olds...................................

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What's the issue, I was 6'4" at age 12.

I was however far better at basketball than football.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
That age group at football is tough. I had to stop playing as I was 5ft 1 and hadnt started growing. Where as i was regularly playing against kids 6ft plus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here