Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Are there enough polls on NSC?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Poll to follow.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Evening Obi Wan.
Not sure about NSC, but there are hundreds of Poles here in deepest darkest Ruislip, they even have their own war memorial just off the A40, for services in WW2 :)

I salute your indefatigability :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
graham_poll_1236337c.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Should rename this place North Stand Poll

Years ago Bozza disabled the poll function on NSC, so the great Safeway Seagull, rather than moaning, went and started his own version of NSC called ... North Stand Polls. Brilliant site in its heyday, don't think it's going any more sadly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Always had you down as a Brexiter. Leave the Poles alone mate, they’re just trying to make a living like the rest of us.

Yeah, I'm so Brexitty I spend every waking moment fulminating about people coming over here, going on the dole, and taking my job. :mad:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Years ago Bozza disabled the poll function on NSC, so the great Safeway Seagull, rather than moaning, went and started his own version of NSC called ... North Stand Polls. Brilliant site in its heyday, don't think it's going any more sadly.

It isn't, was very much an alternative take on being a BHA Fan, not very PC but as you say good fun.

The long lasting NSP Once More Speaks ILL of the Dead Obituary thread was probably my favourite.

Ironically, I don't recall NSP actually running that many Polls!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You can't see polls on tapatalk so I have no idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here