Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] There is ABSOLUTELY no point turning up for Saturday's game

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Mike Dean will be in charge on Saturday as Albion host Leicester City at the Amex.

Dean has already been dishing out the cards this season giving out 50 yellows and two reds in the ten games he has refereed.

This will be Dean's first game in charge of Albion this season, since their 1-1 draw against Newcastle at the Amex back in April."

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I disagree. ???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I go to watch my team, Brighton and Hove Albion, play football. I’m not in the least bit concerned about the referee - until he acts like a tw*t then I might change my opinion.

And he becomes the Pantomime villain.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I go to watch my team, Brighton and Hove Albion, play football. I’m not in the least bit concerned about the referee - until he acts like a tw*t then I might change my opinion.

Is the right answer. FFS.
:thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Decent ref, several levels above error strewn and arrogant Atkinson and Friend.

Question is, should we turn up anyway to see a vastly more expensive and superior squad including Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison, Soyuncu, Ricardo tear us apart?

Dean will be irrelevant as we chase shadows.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Decent ref, several levels above error strewn and arrogant Atkinson and Friend.

Question is, should we turn up anyway to see a vastly more expensive and superior squad including Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison, Soyuncu, Ricardo tear us apart?

Dean will be irrelevant as we chase shadows.

Yes, I see your point, and there have been times when I have gone these last 2 seasons when we have played the top 6, and not really looked forward to it, expecting you know what. But at least GP's team shows some willingness to attack, and whilst I don't expect us to win, I am very hopeful for a draw.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, I see your point, and there have been times when I have gone these last 2 seasons when we have played the top 6, and not really looked forward to it, expecting you know what. But at least GP's team shows some willingness to attack, and whilst I don't expect us to win, I am very hopeful for a draw.

Would love that. I fear they will simply be better in every position eg MM hates opponents with pace .... Chilwell has that in bucket loads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here