Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Leicester City’s most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ali-Mutch-Feet-157224.jpg

No disrespect Alli, you may be a highly respected journalist but all the headlines on Sunday will be about Brighton :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys may have been rocked by our dismantling at the Theatre of Dreams but we won’t be overawed again at home against your top 6 wannabes and they will be straining at a leash to get back to winning ways at fortress Amex.

Come on, another game where tickets are like gold dust. Those of you lucky enough to be in possession of tickets raise the roof for our heroes as we aim for another famous EPL victory in our relentless quest for EPL football football 2020/21.

:ascarf:

:clap:

:O

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Typical car driver.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
The bloke in the background has his shirt and jacket open making me believe that it’s very warm wherever they are however there’s a couple of pointers that would suggest that Alli is stood in a draft. I bet she can’t drive in those heels.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Picture clearly taken during the international vest shortage a few years back

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Here's me thinking old Jug Ears was the most famous supporter, what little do I know.
:shrug:

But I like yours better Crodo. :clap2:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Approximately 84 people on Saturday will be celebrating their Birthday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whilst I enjoy the weekly Crodo thread, the picture and the nature of the replies make me think that....these are a bit sexist. My bad? ???

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ali-Mutch-Feet-157224.jpg

No disrespect Alli, you may be a highly respected journalist but all the headlines on Sunday will be about Brighton :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys may have been rocked by our dismantling at the Theatre of Dreams but we won’t be overawed again at home against your top 6 wannabes and they will be straining at a leash to get back to winning ways at fortress Amex.

Come on, another game where tickets are like gold dust. Those of you lucky enough to be in possession of tickets raise the roof for our heroes as we aim for another famous EPL victory in our relentless quest for EPL football football 2020/21.

:ascarf:

:clap:

:O

Has Ena Sharples dropped her contact lenses in the car :laugh:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
People pop up on Crodos threads whom you've never heard of, so you look them up and you're still none the wiser. I suppose if Big Ears is the best they have, the bar must be fairly low.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Is that the MkII or MkIII?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here