Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tactics Explained: Graham Potter’s Brighton

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loving the shots against being down on last season.

Yet the teams 'defensive fragility' is being used by some 'supporters' on here as another stick to beat them with.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loving the shots against being down on last season.

Yet the teams 'defensive fragility' is being used by some 'supporters' on here as another stick to beat them with.

I am willing to bet that goals against per shot have gone up dramatically though. #teamdefendingindepth

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Thanks for posting that. The makers of that video have watched our games and accurately represented out tactics

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Thanks for posting that. The makers of that video have watched our games and accurately represented out tactics

Tifo are great. Their content is consistently informative and entertaining.

They do excellent football finance videos as well. I've heard some DULLARD on here writes them from time to time.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I found the article to be most informative and confirmed to me that we are surely heading in the right direction. Things can only get better if we ever achieve freedom from injuries for team selection. :smile:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Advisory Warning for Burn haters (I think there is only one on this board!): Contains lots of positivity about Burn and how critical he is to the team and Potters tactics. Might lead to high blood pressure and frustration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here