Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Help! Function room required

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Hello beautiful people of NSC,

I'm looking for recommendations for a function room / space in Brighton and Hove to hold maybe 80-100 people. Must have a bar (preferably with a decent ale) and not be dingy.

Oh and it's for next Saturday afternoon for a few hours.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing

I'm looking for recommendations for a function room / space in Brighton and Hove to hold maybe 80-100 people. Must have a bar (preferably with a decent ale) and not be dingy.

Southwick football club

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

https://www.caxtonarms.co.uk/

*disclaimer - I don't know just how big their function room is - you'd need to ask. It does have its own bar though.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
The grand hotel have several nice function rooms. Not as expensive as many might think. Plus you get proper waiter service and nice canapés...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Feels like this is a repeat and default post but there is one at the Caxton run by Brett Mendoza. You should be able to ask on FB or I can put you in touch. However, as we're at home it will be full of dodgy looking Brighton fans before and after the game in the rest of the pub.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
https://www.caxtonarms.co.uk/

*disclaimer - I don't know just how big their function room is - you'd need to ask. It does have its own bar though.

Feels like this is a repeat and default post but there is one at the Caxton run by Brett Mendoza. You should be able to ask on FB or I can put you in touch. However, as we're at home it will be full of dodgy looking Brighton fans before and after the game in the rest of the pub.

*ahem*

The OP's function is NEXT Saturday. The Albion's game v Leicester is THIS Saturday. :whistle:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

That really depends on what "next Saturday" means.

I'd take it as being the day we play Liverpool away. We've been over this before though - https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?372501-When-is-next-Sunday

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

The Sussex might be able to help, Kingsway in Hove.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah I mean when we're playing Liverpool away.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. The Caxton room is quite small isn't it? Haven't been in there in years sorry.

Keep em coming though folks.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
*ahem*

The OP's function is NEXT Saturday. The Albion's game v Leicester is THIS Saturday. :whistle:

I was also typing at the same time as you originally and you are quite correct. NEXT Saturday would, indeed, mean the 30th. I apologise for being a THICKO.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yeah I mean when we're playing Liverpool away.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. The Caxton room is quite small isn't it? Haven't been in there in years sorry.

Keep em coming though folks.

The Nevill Pub in Hove has a decent function room ( for free ) and a bar and plenty of parking near by.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here