Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket return

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I tried freeing up the seat by telling supporters services my son cannot go. I explained am not bothered about refund just making the seat available for another fan to buy. This is the reply. Seems strange if there is someone out there that wants to go and the club would rather leave an empty seat instead.

Dear Graham,

Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately, as per our terms and conditions, all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I tried freeing up the seat by telling supporters services my son cannot go. I explained am not bothered about refund just making the seat available for another fan to buy. This is the reply. Seems strange if there is someone out there that wants to go and the club would rather leave an empty seat instead.

Dear Graham,

Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately, as per our terms and conditions, all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below.

Unfortunately the club make no / little money on selling away tickets I think. So the cost and admin involved dealing with returns, reselling makes it not worthwhile I guess

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Unfortunately the club make no / little money on selling away tickets I think. So the cost and admin involved dealing with returns, reselling makes it not worthwhile I guess

Yeah so it would seem. I just think its a shame as its sold out and someone might want to go. Makes it a bit of a farce that club rules say that i cannot give the ticket to anyone else. Not that i want too i may add, because am now spending the weekend there and going with the wife who wont be going to the game as she aint interested in football.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah so it would seem. I just think its a shame as its sold out and someone might want to go. Makes it a bit of a farce that club rules say that i cannot give the ticket to anyone else. Not that i want too i may add, because am now spending the weekend there and going with the wife who wont be going to the game as she aint interested in football.

It is very weird got caught in the same situation with Bournemouth away two seasons ago, however, keep an eye on NSC as someone may ask if anyone has a spare ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here