Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket return

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I have a ticket for my son away to Liverpool. He cannot go to the game due to other commitments. How do i make the seat available for someone else to use. Doubt i can get a refund not too fussed. But what are the official ways of returning ticket to the club for resale of the seat? Had a look in My Albion account and cannot work out how this is done.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Suggest you mail supporter services

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I have a ticket for my son away to Liverpool. He cannot go to the game due to other commitments. How do i make the seat available for someone else to use. Doubt i can get a refund not too fussed. But what are the official ways of returning ticket to the club for resale of the seat? Had a look in My Albion account and cannot work out how this is done.

Quoting the Supporters' Club Newsletter of May 2019:-

You can return an away ticket up to 72 hours before the match and, if Albion re-sell it, get a refund.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we play like we did against Manure you will probably wish you had other commitments.

Not sure that it matters how we play, we are going to get turned over big time, sadly.

el punal

Not sure that it matters how we play, we are going to get turned over big time, sadly.

Did you think that before our 3-0 win against Spurs? We were on fire, they definitely weren’t. You’re probably right in your prediction about the Liverpool game though, however, a Potter team has a way of springing surprises unlike a Hughton one.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Did you think that before our 3-0 win against Spurs? We were on fire, they definitely weren’t. You’re probably right in your prediction about the Liverpool game though, however, a Potter team has a way of springing surprises unlike a Hughton one.

Like [MENTION=30176]Diablo[/MENTION] I also believe in miracles but I think to get anything out of this game we will have to find a step up from a miracle :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You can tell how big a shock Liverpool losing at home would be and how rare it is - the last home (April 2017) game they lost Benteke scored. :smile:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yep 2-2 in the cup what a day that was.

Was that the day of the John Byrne (?) equaliser and when Johnny Crumplin has John Barnes in his pocket all game?

Long time ago, may be confusing with another game :smile:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What do you consider the last “miracle” result the Albion had? We don’t have many of them any more :down:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
If we play like we did against Manure you will probably wish you had other commitments.

Went to that too. Yes we didn't play well but enjoyed the day out. Always want a result if we dont get one then want us to play well. But if we dont get a result and dont play well still make a day of it. My son cant go so the wife is going instead she wont be going to the game as she hates football feel sorry for her. With hotel booked will be enjoying the weekend either way.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here