Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is this the official match thread?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just starting. The Kosovans in the stadium love us for being part of the NATO force that liberated them from Serbia. Unusual to see total respect at a match!

Do they want Prince Andrew?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Proper test this should be. Kosovo not without talent. Be good to see the defence tested.

Contrary to a BBC piece, Kosovo are still in the tournament.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Slight off topic.

But of you ever want an example as to why there should be pre qualifying for these it’s the scenes after San Marino scored when 3-0 down.

Pathetic

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Poor start for England looks like they have the wrong studs in, our defence is poor every time I watch England I am left thinking how on earth is Dunk not part of the squad

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Proper test this should be. Kosovo not without talent. Be good to see the defence tested.

The qualifying is bobbins. The moment we come against anyone decent in the tournamount proper we'll fold like a red-hot Mars bar anyway.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've only watched 10 secs and already I'm amazed Dunk isn't on the pitch.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Ox crossing like Cox

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sticking my neck out, I don’t see Mings, Winks and Rice being European champions next summer.

We still don’t possess the Modric/Rakitic types who can take complete control of games home and away.

Er, 1-0 England. Winks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Worth lay betting against England just as pre tournament hype reaches a crescendo. Hard to see the likes of Mbappe failing to thrive against Maguire and Mings.

Nobody fancied Portugal or Greece when they got to the final and both won

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I think Winks is one of those players who looks better for England. Rice simply isn’t at this level yet, he may get there but not ready.

Hudson Odoi has been poor but he’s fifth/sixth choice for a front three so can live with that.

For me, and people will disagree, I would start Tripper ahead of Alexander Arnold. We are shaky at the back and he’s a far better defender.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Worth lay betting against England just as pre tournament hype reaches a crescendo. Hard to see the likes of Mbappe failing to thrive against Maguire and Mings.

I expect Belgium, Germany, Italy, France and others are looking forward to playing against Englands defence and keeper. Since Hargreaves we haven't had a top class defensive/holding midfielder to protect the back line, and will be exposed against the elite teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here