Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Recommend a Roofer

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sprung a leak and need a roofer to look at it. Surveyor from the insurance company reckons a half day job to find and fix ( it's a small bit of roof ) and some guttering reconfiguration ( insurance wouldn't pay out as it's classed as 'wear and tear' rather than storm damage ). Can anyone recommend please ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Simple enough job, should only take a couple of minutes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
insurance wouldn't pay out as it's classed as 'wear and tear' rather than storm damage
Get some advice to check whether that's correct or not. Many (most) insurance companies will start off by saying they won't pay, regardless whether or not they need to. The roof might not take long to fix, but presumably you have water damage inside too, which will cost a bit to fix?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
:smile:
New ' expert ' that isn't actually a roofer and has probably never got his hands dirty at work says - half a days work. :D

To be fair - the surveyor used to be a roofer ! :smile:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Googled them and clicked on their website, which was blocked by my browser as being an unsafe website, so I tried another browser and got the same thing.

No problems accessing their site for me on my android phone, tho flags up as Not Secure on my Windows 10 laptop using Chrome browser. Good spot! Sounds like they need to tweak their site settings a tad (also sounds like I need to do the same to my phone settings!)

However can definitely vouch for the company itself. Have used them a few times for different parts of our cranky Victorian roof and always had top quality results and service.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here