Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] A film you adore that all hate

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Star Wars Episode 1, the Phantom Menace

Best lightsabre fight (OBI and Qui Gonn v Maul)
Best Star Wars theme music, (duel of the fates)
Coolest jedi (Qui Gonn, meditates just before the final duel, love it)
Best line spoke in a movie by someone who only had 1 line. "at last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, at last we will have our revenge"
best lines setting up a sequel "Always there is two, a master and an apprentice, but which was killed the master or the apprentice?"

Great film

Also best action sequence (the pod race). Love that bit, just the sound on it is stupendous.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Dances with Wolves

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw the film versions of Rent and Phantom of the Opera before seeing the stage shows. I really enjoyed them both, before discovering fans of the respective stage shows hated the films. Having now seen the stage shows, I can understand their issues, but I still enjoy the films.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I saw the film versions of Rent and Phantom of the Opera before seeing the stage shows. I really enjoyed them both, before discovering fans of the respective stage shows hated the films. Having now seen the stage shows, I can understand their issues, but I still enjoy the films.

Phantom of the Opera is a amazing movie, we love it and have watched it a fair few times. A bit of a tear jerker!

We bought the disc, after seeing the show in London for the first time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have no intention of "getting round it".

I know.

It's a general warning, not a specific one to you.

The swear filter is there to keep google ads happy and, without that, no NSC. People get infractions for trying to avoid it and there is a need for consistency. That's all. As you were.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here