Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Be interesting to see how far the FBI in New York pursue this and if he is a 'person of interest'.

I imagine his response, if asked to attend an interview in New York, would be 'don't these bloody colonials know who I am'

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Be interesting to see how far the FBI in New York pursue this and if he is a 'person of interest'.

I imagine his response, if asked to attend an interview in New York, would be 'don't these bloody colonials know who I am'

would gladly swap him for that women that killed the motorcyclist

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Pretty astonishing that he thought this might be a good idea, whether he was advised or not. The phrase "when you're in a hole, stop digging" comes to mind.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
From when Emily Maitlis talked about it with Kirsty Wark on Friday on Newsnight, she did say that it had to be authorised at the highest level - i.e. the Queen - and that didn't come through until the very last minute - Tuesday morning which meant they could record it on Tuesday afternoon or something similar.

One other comment she made was that she was surprised as an interviewer at how much "new information" came out, which does not usually happen in such interviews.

She did seem fairly equivocal as to whether he was to be believed or not. "People will have to make their own minds up".

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
If on March 10 2001 he took his daughter to a party at Pizza Express in Woking, surely someone can corroborate that.
Or maybe after he dropped her off, he shot off to London to meet up with his mates.

“Oh my gosh. We have been coming here for at least 20 years,” said Amanda, 53. “We come for Mother’s Day, birthdays – all of the family events because it is easy for everybody.”

Asked whether she could recall her first visit, she took a moment’s pause. “I remember one of the first times when the children were tiny, it was winter time … I had the most amazing chicken caesar salad I ever had. I think that was in December 1994.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ss-customers-struggle-to-remember-first-visit

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
DEAF1321-F6F1-4247-8994-6294C7345FA3.png

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
To be fair, if you’d gone to pizza express and later the same day went and shagged a kid, the date would probably stick in your mind.

True. I went with work colleagues at lunchtime. Our HQ is just round the corner.

If I go again I expect to see a blue plaque outside.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH I hadn't thought 2019 could get a lot worse for Pizza Express...

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I always remember seeing on Botswana Television in 2010 during the Independence Day public holiday, an old news report of Her Majesty The Queen's state visit to Botswana in 1979. She was accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh and The Duke of York. It showed their arrival by plane and them being greeted by the then President of Botswana and independence leader/father of the nation, the late Sir Seretse Khama and his wife Lady Ruth and a troupe of traditional Batswana dancers, who with it being 1979, were topless. Her Majesty and The Duke of Edinburgh, being the consummate professionals that they are, shook hands with the President and First Lady and smiles, eye contact, genuine affection and respect were maintained throughout. The grand young Duke of York however I'm afraid, had the smirk of pervert on his face and couldn't take his eyes of the dancers tits. :nono:

Once a wrong 'un. 40 years later a wrong 'un.

Hmm, I think that's where my eyes would have been as well

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Does anyone seriously doubt Prince Andrew is a nonce? He's never going to have criminal proceedings brought against him purely because he's royalty is he? He's done all sorts of things in the past, like selling properties that don't even belong to him - stuff that would land the rest of us in jail. He's a thoroughly nasty piece of work.

The royal family are above the law, but most of the country seem to think this is a price worth paying for keeping them in place. :shrug:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I always remember seeing on Botswana Television in 2010 during the Independence Day public holiday, an old news report of Her Majesty The Queen's state visit to Botswana in 1979. She was accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh and The Duke of York. It showed their arrival by plane and them being greeted by the then President of Botswana and independence leader/father of the nation, the late Sir Seretse Khama and his wife Lady Ruth and a troupe of traditional Batswana dancers, who with it being 1979, were topless. Her Majesty and The Duke of Edinburgh, being the consummate professionals that they are, shook hands with the President and First Lady and smiles, eye contact, genuine affection and respect were maintained throughout. The grand young Duke of York however I'm afraid, had the smirk of pervert on his face and couldn't take his eyes of the dancers tits. :nono:

Once a wrong 'un. 40 years later a wrong 'un.

Are you being serious ?? ... Wouldn`t any 19 year old lad have a smirk on their face !!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Does anyone seriously doubt Prince Andrew is a nonce? He's never going to have criminal proceedings brought against him purely because he's royalty is he? He's done all sorts of things in the past, like selling properties that don't even belong to him - stuff that would land the rest of us in jail. He's a thoroughly nasty piece of work.

The royal family are above the law, but most of the country seem to think this is a price worth paying for keeping them in place. :shrug:

Strong stuff .. His lawyers may be in touch.

Nonce. A sex offender, especially one who is guilty of sexual offences against children.

Why do you think he should have criminal proceedings against him purely because he`s royalty ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Nonce. A sex offender, especially one who is guilty of sexual offences against children.

Why do you think he should have criminal proceedings against him purely because he`s royalty ?
OK, I'll say this: I strongly suspect he's a nonce, I don't know for certain. But if I'd put money on the fact that he shagged this 17 year old girl.

What I do know for certain is that we will never know, and if he is it would be covered up. He's spent his life abusing his privileged position and the proles of this country just don't ever question whether an unaccountable un-elected family as head of state might not be a good idea.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Yeah we all know what a nonce is mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here