Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Can't we do an exchange with the Yanks - they get Prince Andrew, we get Anne Sacoolas?

Offer the yanks a 2 for 1 offer - throw in Assange to seal the deal. Andrew made a pratt of himself when gently probed by Emily Maitlis. I suspect his lawyers might be a tad concerned at the idea of him getting grilled by a hardened NY FBI agent or rottweiler attorney.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Offer the yanks a 2 for 1 offer - throw in Assange to seal the deal. Andrew made a pratt of himself when gently probed by Emily Maitlis. I suspect his lawyers might be a tad concerned at the idea of him getting grilled by a hardened NY FBI agent or rottweiler attorney.

Indeed. Especially now he's apparently lost those anti-sweating powers he used to have.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Deferred his military honour of becoming an admiral on his birthday until he returns to public life later this year. Also local councils will be able to decide themselves whether they will fly the Union flag in his honour on his special day, Westminster Abbey will continue to ring their bells in celebration of him as usual though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Deferred his military honour of becoming an admiral on his birthday until he returns to public life later this year. Also local councils will be able to decide themselves whether they will fly the Union flag in his honour on his special day, Westminster Abbey will continue to ring their bells in celebration of him as usual though.

Surely he must be promoted, he's the best VICE Admiral the Navy have ever had.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Come on you scummy bas!ard, Time to do the honourable thing and assist the FBI with their enquiries or go to court and prove your innocence.

An out of court settlement is on the cards here, guessing the British public will have funded that!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Come on you scummy bas!ard, Time to do the honourable thing and assist the FBI with their enquiries or go to court and prove your innocence.

An out of court settlement is on the cards here, guessing the British public will have funded that!
I don't xthink there will be any chance of a cash settlement, she wants justice. Very embarrassing for HMTQ.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
But he can't remember anything - early onset dementia obviously - so all questions in court will be met with a blank stare, a shrug of the shoulders and "no comment". There's an absence of corroborated evidence so difficult to counter the "can't remember" defence unless, of course, Ghislaine Maxwell negotiates a plea bargain and dumps him in it in which case......................!!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
But he can't remember anything - early onset dementia obviously - so all questions in court will be met with a blank stare, a shrug of the shoulders and "no comment". There's an absence of corroborated evidence so difficult to counter the "can't remember" defence unless, of course, Ghislaine Maxwell negotiates a plea bargain and dumps him in it in which case......................!!!

He wont be sweating on the outcome though

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Think the complainant only has to give a passable description of his meat'n'two veg and any distinguishing moles or marks in the general vicinity and it's game over for HRH Plank :wave:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Does anyone honestly think justice will prevail here? The Family will help him wriggle out of it. They swerve most of their more unappetising obligations by citing Queen’s Consent anyway. This will be no different.
Useless leaches, each and every one of ‘em.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think he might be a bit worried about what happens to him if he tells the whole truth, and I'm not just talking about his already not so good reputation turning for the worse.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Think the complainant only has to give a passable description of his meat'n'two veg and any distinguishing moles or marks in the general vicinity and it's game over for HRH Plank :wave:
A "passable description" ??
I could probably give a "passable description" of what your meat 'n' two veg looks like and I haven't even seen it as far as I'm aware.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Considering one associate of 'Randy Andy' thinks he might have bedded 1,000 wenches, anyone with a copy of the Windsor phone directory should be able to find out that information just by ringing around a bit.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This case can be considered a test as to whether or not having a royal family really is in the public interest. I am vehemently anti-royal and I make no apology for that, and one of my arguments is that the entire family is simply above the law (in fact, they are often protected in statute).

Surely Prince Andrew has to face up to these allegations? If not, it pretty much proves my point that even a relatively minor royal (with huge delusions of importance) can rape who he likes. (I'm not saying he's guilty, but if there is a case then it needs to be heard).

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
This case can be considered a test as to whether or not having a royal family really is in the public interest. I am vehemently anti-royal and I make no apology for that, and one of my arguments is that the entire family is simply above the law (in fact, they are often protected in statute).

Surely Prince Andrew has to face up to these allegations? If not, it pretty much proves my point that even a relatively minor royal (with huge delusions of importance) can rape who he likes. (I'm not saying he's guilty, but if there is a case then it needs to be heard).

Isn't this the type of tourism boost, we are always reminded of in any debate about the royal family?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Does anyone honestly think justice will prevail here? The Family will help him wriggle out of it. They swerve most of their more unappetising obligations by citing Queen’s Consent anyway. This will be no different.
Useless leaches, each and every one of ‘em.

You make an interesting observation Clamp, I was talking to the Mrs about this last night...... The firm, the Queen and the next 2 in line Charles and William will obvs prefer for this to go away, but they will all also want to protect the monarchy.

So at what point do they go from trying to protect Andrew to throwing him to the wolves.

If bad stuff or details go public and there's a big public uproar,I'm not so sure they can shield him. They will have to very mindful of public opinion and i wouldnt be surprised if Andy is cut loose to try and protect the survival of the firm from a baying public?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You make an interesting observation Clamp, I was talking to the Mrs about this last night...... The firm, the Queen and the next 2 in line Charles and William will obvs prefer for this to go away, but they will all also want to protect the monarchy.

So at what point do they go from trying to protect Andrew to throwing him to the wolves.

If bad stuff or details go public and there's a big public uproar,I'm not so sure they can shield him. They will have to very mindful of public opinion and i wouldnt be surprised if Andy is cut loose to try and protect the survival of the firm from a baying public?

Yep, could well go that way. Thus far Queenie is sticking with “all allegations are nonsense” but we shall see as pressure grows. Though, I could well see her going a bit “Mother Kray” and sticking by her boy no matter what. She has already displayed similar tendencies with any woman that dare upset her boys or the family.
Hopefully it’ll be another nail in the coffin for the monarchy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here