Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] A259 closed up to the Ovingdean roundabout

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
As thread title suggests.Heading Eastbound. Overturned vehicle. Just heard that a car has done the same in Warren Rd, Woodingdean. Absolute grid lock in Whitehawk as all vehicles are being redirected through there.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Hope the people are OK.

When I’ve posted similarly in the past, NSC’ers have piled in with “So what? Hard lines, people stuck in traffic will get home when they get home, it’s First World problem”.

If they are safe and will just get home late, then it sort of is a first world problem isn't it?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As thread title suggests.Heading Eastbound. Overturned vehicle. Just heard that a car has done the same in Warren Rd, Woodingdean. Absolute grid lock in Whitehawk as all vehicles are being redirected through there.

Yep coastal buses are diverted up Lewes Road and Woodingdean Road. It's carnage!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seeing how fast some drivers travel in dark and wet conditions it comes as inevitable rather than a suprise

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Going up to my dads for a cup of tea. May as well sit in his house than the jam. Traffic from nearly the top of Manor hill down to the Broadway!

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Surprised there's not more crashes from Bexhil Road to Cowley drive. Loads of absolute turds who drive that road daily bombing it when there is parked cars all along that road. They must just think they couldn't care less if they crash.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Was caught in this heading to the Marina this evening to see the 1750 showing of the Joker, regretfully we turned round and headed home forfeiting the film[emoji29]

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Surprised there's not more crashes from Bexhil Road to Cowley drive. Loads of absolute turds who drive that road daily bombing it when there is parked cars all along that road. They must just think they couldn't care less if they crash.

I use that as rat run once or twice a week, but there are so many chicanes, slow moving cars, bus-stops and buses, it all always seems relaxed slow to me.

Don’t those tossers meet all that too?

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Seeing how fast some drivers travel in dark and wet conditions it comes as inevitable rather than a suprise

absolutely this. i drove along my normal country route in the dark tonight near Lewes. the roads are flooded (seriously flooded) and 3 idiots overtook doing 70+. absolute morons!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here