Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our players on streams tonight

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A total aversion to international football perhaps? and personally who could blame them. I don't know the result of the England qualifier even now. Nor do l particularly want to know.

I’m similar.

Though I did watch some of the England game, and understand they got seven in the end.

Want us to win, but I hate the international weeks......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going well ???
OK well, we'll use it for Friday night as well. I see the McAllister thread is active but it's not about him being in the list of 12 subs for the friendly match against Brazil. Stream available, but Argentina have made no substitutions* and they lead 1-0 on 60 minutes.

Although Andone's injured, Rumania v Sweden might still be of interest because Gyökeres could make the bench.

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
OK well, will use it for Friday night as well. I see the McAllister thread is active but it's not about him being in the list of 12 subs for the friendly match against Brazil. In the 2nd half now, stream available.

Although Andone's injured, Rumania v Sweden might still be of interest because Gyökeres could make the bench.

Baluta starts for Romania. Gyokeres isn't in the squad - he's in the U-21 squad for their qualifier in Dublin next Tuesday.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
OK well, we'll use it for Friday night as well. I see the McAllister thread is active but it's not about him being in the list of 12 subs for the friendly match against Brazil. Stream available, but Argentina have made no substitutions and they lead 1-0 on 60 minutes.

Cheers for the heads up, will try and watch :thumbsup:

Baluta starts for Romania.
How do you know that when kick-off isn't until 7:45?

Screenshot_20191115-183708.png

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I heard Ryan pees like an Aussie Winx. A stream so strong it can stop a Rashford blast. Who needs 2 or 3 extra inches when you have a stream such as Maty's.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Propper looked good for NL, very composed on the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here