Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] School Bus Driver *Literally* Throws a Child from the bus...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
interesting stunt, what the purpose of it?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
We don't know the story of why the driver was pissed off. Not the best way to deal with it but we don't know what he was doing.

Presumably it wasn't for eating the Maccie that went flying out. Or maybe it was.

:shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why are we analysing it ffs. It’s a midget being thrown off a bus .... that’s good yes ? Of course it is ...

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Why are we analysing it ffs. It’s a midget being thrown off a bus .... that’s good yes ? Of course it is ...

I prefer that it's down a bowling alley on a skateboard or at a dart board but I'll take being thrown off a bus.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
OR was it a guy pretending to be a kid on a school bus for reasons only he would know? Maybe this is why the driver was pissed off?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
OR was it a guy pretending to be a kid on a school bus for reasons only he would know? Maybe this is why the driver was pissed off?

Do kids get free ride on these buses? Also, I think there was an immigrant (possibly asylum seeker) who claimed he was 15 and tried to enroll at a school in England - until he was shown to be about 45.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
An enactment of Mark McGhee chucking Leon Knight off the team bus en route to Southampton many years ago? :)

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
That was quite disturbing. A little bit 'Don't look now'.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here