Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Tremendously Topical News Story About STINKY FOOD ON TRAIN

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/13/city...ting-boiled-eggs-commuter-train-11088238/amp/

Have to admit to siding with the complainant. No matter how carefully you choose your fragrant train carriage, there's always some **** comes on with a smelly McD or a stinky pasty about 30 seconds before the doors close. Always about as welcome as a fart in a sauna.

The woman who was charged was overly aggresive and deserved what she got, its so easy to move away
instead she got in the defendants face

' The jury heard that Mead also threatened Ms Stoter, telling her: ‘You don’t know who I am. Be careful Do you want to go outside?’

We all know who you are now!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The woman who was charged was overly aggresive and deserved what she got, its so easy to move away
instead she got in the defendants face

' The jury heard that Mead also threatened Ms Stoter, telling her: ‘You don’t know who I am. Be careful Do you want to go outside?’

We all know who you are now!!

I'm RONNIE PICKERING!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must admit many times when returning to Goring with brother in law after an evening game to picking up fish and chips at Salty Finger when it was open and eating them on the train.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This thread is worthless until we have heard the expert opinion of [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION]

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
See she got the race card in early...typical snowflake, what a waste of court time. What a marvellous contribution this foreign millennial is making to our country!! Of course, she’s paying taxes so

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I must admit many times when returning to Goring with brother in law after an evening game to picking up fish and chips at Salty Finger when it was open and eating them on the train.

Guilty of in past usually last train and drunk. When sober and commuter services...nah, wouldn’t dream of. It’s so unsociable!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When questioned about why she eats eggs in a public place so early in the morning, she said: 'I have to eat at that time because of my diet.'

:rolleyes:

So get there 10 minutes early and chow them down on the platform, you antisocial BINT.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Stuffing down stinky boiled eggs at 6am on public transport.

There are bushtucker trials I'd rather do than that.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What next someone get fined for asking some anti social idiot to either get better quality headphones to reduce the sound leakage or to turn the volume down.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What next someone get fined for asking some anti social idiot to either get better quality headphones to reduce the sound leakage or to turn the volume down.

one of the most offensive things on public transport, £500 phone and about 50p worth of audio device.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Weirdly M&S has a new range of egg based snacks in their station food stores - plain boiled eggs, egg mayonnaise, etc. so there must be a lot of this going on!

Jet2 have egg sandwiches as their vegetarian option too. :mad:

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
A girl I used to work with would cook eggs in a mug in the office microwave. Vile. To make matters worse she would also, without fail, spray some rancid deodorant right next to me. I like eggs and I like deodorant but come on now.

I eventually had it out with her and although she couldn't understand what the problem was, stopped.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be fair we're all a bit holier than thou on this one, aren't we? I can't understand why anyone cannot eat / drink at home rather than do it on an hours train journey .... until ...... I arrive at Whistlestop at 10.20 p.m. and realise there's time to grab two cans of cider. Having addressed the essential rations I then realise there's time to grab a hot pasty and a bag of crisps or, if queue permits a mega Burger King super whopper and large fries! Somehow on this last train it's three groups, there's the eaters and drinkers, then the sleepers and finally the tutters.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I have double standards on this one.

It's fair enough after 21.00 as the train is normally a bunch of piss heads on the cans and maccies.

At peak times it's a no no.

I used to work with a guy with the surname Mead. He was an utter psychopath. Probably his wife.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
HTML:
See she got the race card in early...typical snowflake, what a waste of court time. What a marvellous contribution this foreign millennial is making to our country!! Of course, she’s paying taxes so

a) where does it state she played the race card?
b) the snowflake is the elder women in this case, 50 years old.
c) no mention is made of the age of the other women. Doesn’t look that young in the photo

But yeah, you keep making a fool out of yourself gramps

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I can't see where she is playing the race card. She states what happened. I'm guessing that when your nationality is the aggressors opening gambit it can be quite scary.

Your post is raising race though.

It's a little 'PPF'. You're better than that.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I have double standards on this one.

It's fair enough after 21.00 as the train is normally a bunch of piss heads on the cans and maccies.

At peak times it's a no no.

I don't think it's double-standards as such, more like acceptable behaviour - time and a place for everything and all that. I too have eaten on late evening or weekend trains, but NEVER on a commuter train, like you say it's a complete no-no.

It's like talking loudly to your travelling companions or on the phone. No one minds late at night, but **** me it's irritating when some **** does it on the 07:35 to Victoria.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here