Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League sustainability rankings

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Seems a bit daft to me. Docked 0.5 of a point for not having a web page. Meanwhile joint with Man Utd for transport despite 100's of their fans coming in by coach from all over the country. Points should have been out of 5 per category.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
After using recycled composite cladding on the main stand I’m quite disappointed to be so low in the table tbh .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We could easily move up the table by allowing people to use re-usable drinking recepticles, such as flasks, bottles with lids (even if limited to purpose built re-usable bottles like sports bottles, or those metal water bottles that are all the rage at the moment)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Scummy franchise club who constantly cheat and hope everyone forgets it. Joke. #cpfc(2010version)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Christ. I thought this was about sustainability in the PL. :facepalm:

:wrong:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Seems a bit daft to me. Docked 0.5 of a point for not having a web page. Meanwhile joint with Man Utd for transport despite 100's of their fans coming in by coach from all over the country. Points should have been out of 5 per category.

The scoring system seems ridiculously simplistic. If there are 8 categories surely it would be better to drill down into each category in more detail and score the whole thing out of 80 (or 'create' 2 new or sub-sections to bring the score out of 100).

Take any category, but for this example, let's take clean energy, there must be a HUGE range of opportunities to differentiate between the different clubs on this. I can't believe all the clubs who score '1' are sourcing energy the same. Would a club with solar panels / batteries score the same as one that has a green tariff from their energy supplier.

This looks on the surface like something generated from a superficial view - possibly by survey, which gives little value really.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So what you're saying is that Chelsea and Liverpool have quite a lot of single use plastics?

You don't say.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We will go one step further than that:

NO cups at all. The beer will be poured into your cupped hands (like taking water from a tap) and you drink from there.

God help us when the clapping starts though :(

Haven’t you heard their banning clapping, it’s not longer socially acceptable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here