Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion fans ejected and to be prosecuted following racist comments v Spurs

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I dont actually condone racial abuse , what I will say though is some of the precious comments above quite amusing , I guess a few day trippers are really going to change the demographics of the Amex , I'll stick to my origanal view on the subject mainly white liberal hand wringers
Regards
DF

Clarity at last

Talking out of his arse again.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hello Portlock

The first paragraph you wrote, (a black person booing Murray is racist) is a bit silly.

The second one, you have a point. If you received a mistaken or malicious accusation of racism, and say for example, it was your word against someone else’s, I’m not confident the club would give you the benefit of the doubt. I suspect, they will reason that it’s more important to protect the brand of the club than the interest of one fan.

Agree...if works both ways, having thought there was such an instance which subsequently told there wasn’t so we can forget the first paragraph. Glad you agree with 2nd, hard to argue otherwise when similar instances have already occurred for precisely the reason you stated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here