Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Development squad matches

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Just tried to check availability of tickets for the Wolfsburg and Valencia matches at Crawley, but they seem to have already sold out. Has anyone been successful in getting them or have I miss-read the screen?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I haven’t checked as I cannot go to either. But both games sold out very quickly last year. Especially they are at development ground in Lancing as only holds about 500.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
They are at Crawley, no chance of them selling out. Just not on sale yet i'm guessing

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Just tried to check availability of tickets for the Wolfsburg and Valencia matches at Crawley, but they seem to have already sold out. Has anyone been successful in getting them or have I miss-read the screen?

When I look at the screen, it says this "Tickets exclusively on sale on the day from Crawley ticket office." :shrug:

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Tickets will only be sold on the day at Crawley and not via the Brighton ticketing site.

I think the only games that are ever in danger of selling out are the games at Lancing, for the Amex and Crawley there will be plenty of seats although you have to print out your tickets for the Amex.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Umm, presumably much nearer the time?

Just thought it odd that club website also said “sold out”. Crawley has a bigger capacity than the training ground, but only if they open up more than one side. I remember at Withdean the club opened only one side of the ground for the youth cup tie for Chelsea - more than 5000 turned up! - tho I doubt that will happen with these matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here