Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Can we do this with a giant seagull???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Holy shit, that can't be real can it ? If it was April 1st I'd say that was fake.

If we could actually do that, then we should have a massive seagull ripping open a gigantic binliner in the centre circle.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
A mighty lion leaping around roaring is a bit different to a chip stealing flying rodent pecking about on the turf. Might not be quite the same :)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Very expensive to produce for only one occasion. If we did it, we should have the seagull flying over the away end, crapping on them - before every game and after every goal we score.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
998492-bigthumbnail.jpg

:moo:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Very expensive to produce for only one occasion. If we did it, we should have the seagull flying over the away end, crapping on them - before every game and after every goal we score.

Just 2 or 3 Gully's over the away section in the South stand will do.......
https://youtu.be/ldNnLoB7d5k

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
A hologram needs a screen to be projected onto, surely? Like they did with Tupac etc

This looks like AR to me, so viewed through a device of some description - nowhere near as impressive.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/50381768[/video]

According to wikipedia, that club has two nicknames. Hologram for the other nickname would appear to have been rejected at the planning stage earlydoors - tho it would have been ¡MAGNIFICO! :lolol:

'Nickname(s)
Los Pincharratas (The Rat Stabbers),
El León (The Lion)'

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm guessing it was added to the video afterwards. I doubt anyone in the stadium saw anything.

I think so. Otherwise it would be hard to work out how it was created. Hologram technology doesn't exist like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here