Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs tickets

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Other than by coach this game will be an absolute nause to get to and from. Definite sofa / barstool material.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Tickets and coach booked. No trains from TN21 either. I missed out on going to the stadium last season through work so I’m making the extra effort this time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Driving up. Will hopefully be nice and quiet on the roads earlyish.........several places open for a late brekky apparently within 30 mins walk, if not the food at the ground is very good anyway.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Same here. Any idea of places to park up there on Boxing Day?

I’ve booked a private driveway using justpark.com about 20 mins walk from the ground but there wasn’t a huge amount of choice on there. One of my guys at work is a STH and drives to most games, I’ll ask him if there’s anything else suitable but he’s away at the moment.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I’ve booked a private driveway using justpark.com about 20 mins walk from the ground but there wasn’t a huge amount of choice on there. One of my guys at work is a STH and drives to most games, I’ll ask him if there’s anything else suitable but he’s away at the moment.

Many thanks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Pls do let me know too :)

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
London Overground has a service of sorts on Boxing Day as well if that helps anyone. Trains running to Highbury & Islington.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Although admittedly I've only had a quick look, does anyone know what actual tube services are running? I've only found "reduced service" for boxing day.

Last season we drove to Wimbledon or Southfields (somewhere like that) and tubed the rest, I'd pretty much like to do that again if possible.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Although admittedly I've only had a quick look, does anyone know what actual tube services are running? I've only found "reduced service" for boxing day.

Last season we drove to Wimbledon or Southfields (somewhere like that) and tubed the rest, I'd pretty much like to do that again if possible.

No details out yet. TFL says there will be reduced service on some lines due to works etc. but details out nearer the time.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am spending Christmas alone this year so that i can waddle down to that game about an hour before kick-off. I'd cycle it in 20, but i'm not leaving my bepedalable wheels in that neck of the woods for a couple of hours.
Ticket planned to be bought tomorrow.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
How do you do that? Isn't it restricted to one ticket per STH?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

You can buy for other people as long as they have enough loyalty points. You have to assign the tickets to their account.. He doesn't mean be bought three for himself!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here